Wednesday 12 September 2012

Breaking patterns, not hearts

Writing here has helped me.
Probably a lot more than I initially thought it would. This blog and you lovely people have seen me get through the different stages of my broken heart, you've left comments that have made me feel less alone and you've made me feel hopeful.

And now I think it's time to move on. I want to stop dwelling, I want to stop lingering in post-breakup territory. I want something new. So I will leave this chapter and move on to a new one, one which hasn't got traces of those dark months lingering in the background. It may be sporadic at first, as is my fist wobbly steps out in this new life of mine. There will be laughter, tears and more than likely some music and wine. Follow me, if you want to. If not. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment