Saturday 30 June 2012

I feel like destroying something beautiful

I feel like screaming at someone.
I which I could hate him, I really, really do. But my brain is telling me this is the right choice. That you can't stay together when you want completely different things. That it will be OK in the end, that maybe, maybe I will look back at this in a years time and feel like I was set free, like he did it out of love. I somehow don't doubt that he did it out of love, and a touch of selfishness, but mainly love.

But my heart is breaking and all I want to do is kick a puppy.
Ok, maybe not kick a puppy (oh my god I could never kick a puppy. Maybe a wall. Or my now former managers annoying face). But I want to stop happy looking couples in the street and tell them that IT'S ALL A LIE and that life is heartbreak and misery.
And I want to sleep. So badly.
And I could do with a Mcdonalds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment