Friday 29 June 2012

LIFE. For fucks sake, LIFE

I'm in a weird mood today. I'm angry, sad, hopeful, sick and tired. I've been fighting my mobile phone provider and realised that I will probably be paying for a contract for about as long as my now ex-relationship lasted, in spite of not using it, in spite of not living in the UK.
I also got a tax-refund from inland revenue.
Like, WHAT THE HELL. It's like universe it TRYING to cheer me up while simultaneously pissing me off royally.
Now. Do I put it towards:
  • my future phone bills
  • my future flat
  • wine
  • loads and loads of new clothes which would make me feel better for about 15 minutes
  • a weekend away from life
Oh. I just don't know. All I know is that I want to stop feeling like this, I want my heart to get in sync with my head and I want to start enjoying being in my own company.
(Good luck with that).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hope you don't mind me commenting here...I always feel a bit funny on truly personal posts as I wonder, what gives me the right, I've never met you! I hope you're ok, I followed your old blog and it's obvious you've got some fabulous friends and family around you during this shitty time. Man, I know what it's like when a relationship ends suddenly, though in my case it was something I had been wanting but just didn't have the guts to do for far longer than was healthy! Good on you for doing it in a mature and dignified way, no matter how much it hurts now in the grander scheme of things it will be something you will look back on and realise has made you the fabulous, amazing person you are. Good luck with everything x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that is totally fine, the blog world is a weird place but I think that in times like this it's full of support which is the number one thing I need right now.
      So thank you for taking the time to write, it does mean a lot. xx

      Delete