Monday 2 July 2012

I don't know who I would survive this without tea

All I really want to do is sleep.
When I'm not sleeping I'm thinking, thinking far too much. The grey weather sort of suits my mood and I feel like the sky is mourning with me in a way, mourning what we couldn't have.
Little things make me happy at the moment, breakups leave you with a distorted perspective. Solving my mobile phone contract-mess felt like the greatest achievement ever, and buying 4 pairs of new shoes instead of food seems perfectly natural.
I guess I SHOULD focus on finding out which city I want to live in, if I want to study or work, what I want to work with, saving money for a flat deposit... But at the moment figuring out what to bring for lunch to work is hard enough.

1 comment:

  1. <3
    jag följer dig vart som helst. Och det finns ett cafe i en annan regnig stad som väntar på att få bjuda dig på te.

    ReplyDelete