Wednesday 4 July 2012

It's not like I'm BAILING out of the country

I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of breaking down in tears, wobbling about in life while trying to function. At times all I want to do is run away and hide in a bar with my friends, the next moment I just want to pull the duvet over my head and sleep for days.
There's so much stuff I have to sort out. Phone, new number, packing, address changes, clearing out all my stuff, making time for my friends, going to work, keeping on top of money and NOT HAVING A TOTAL BREAKDOWN in the midst of it. I don't even know how do deal with most of these things, I mean, why on earth would I know about shipping things across the north sea?
Oh I don't know. All I know is that today is the kind of day when I'd be better off in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment