Sunday 8 July 2012

Red wine, dancing and sleepless nights (oh, and a whole lot of horrid drunk men)

Last night I remembered why I don't really like clubs anymore. They make me fee old, in spite of some people in the smoking area being old enough to be my parents, they make me feel tired and you're confronted by some of the dregs of humanity.
But drinking red wine, singing along to Bon Jovi and getting ready with a group of friends makes it worth it. It makes me a little bit sad that the pre-party is better than the night out, in my current state of mind it makes me draw comparisons with relationships (the start of them being great vs. the confrontation with the worst sides of humanity towards the end).
Anyway. Enough of my bitterness (but numbness/bitterness is a hell of a lot better than constant sadness).

I should get back to writing lists and planning my packing. Like, what the hell should I do with my CD's?

No comments:

Post a Comment