Tuesday 3 July 2012

One day, one day, I'm gonna be ok

It's still grey in Scotland. I'm starting to think my mood is affecting the universe.
"Do you feel sad?" I asked him last night.
"Yes." He replied and then we both stared at the ceiling. The impending feeling of THE END creeping ever closer. In a few weeks we will be in different countries, and going from seeing each other every day for 2 years to not seeing each other at all will be one of the most brutal changes I have ever gone through.
I'm grateful I can talk to him.
And I'm very aware I haven't got the sole right to misery, fuck me, misery seems to be all around at the moment.
But there's no two ways about it, this is my 20s trauma. My Chernobyl. My massive earthquake which will cause mini-quakes for months to come. I joke about it, I go out for drinks, I go to work and I drop comments about how much I'm looking forward to being back in Scandinavia and how life might be better over there, once I can wake up in the morning without an insane feeling of DOOM.
But I can't deny this is hitting me pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment