Sunday 1 July 2012

One day at a time

Drinking tea, eating some breakfast and trying to find some normality in the midst of the chaos.
I have been speaking to my Mum A LOT this last week, and now it's getting to the point that we have started planning the packing, the practicalities, the future in a way. It will be mad moving back to Sweden, completely mad. I have spent 7 years in the UK and I guess I haven't got a Swedish mindset anymore, in spite of longing for home this place has been IT for so long.
I'm ready to leave, I really am. If I wasn't I would have looked for ways of staying here. But it would have been so hard, too hard, and I would have felt lost for so long. And I would have missed him far too much.
This is better. My brain tells me it's better and that it will be a good thing in the end. But bloody hell I'm so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment