Saturday 25 August 2012

Late nights and dry martinis

I feel blessed that I have such amazing people in my life.
Don't get me wrong, I always felt blessed. I am lucky enough to have a lot of close, smart, funny, kind and lovely friends and family members in my life. People who will sit with me and talk about the important things, listen to my stories about heartache and drink wine with me until the small hours. They will also happily talk about nothing and just watch the world go by. Either way, I am lucky to be so loved.
I do feel loved. Not a day goes by without me feeling loved. Someone will tell me that they miss me, someone will tell me they're happy to see me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that in spite of missing that couple feeling I can see just how blessed I am.

But I must say, that doesn't stop me from going though my afore mentioned amazing friend's lists of facebook/twitter friends to double check if they know someone snogable. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment