Monday 20 August 2012

Operation LIFE, day 1

I have called every single governmental office/organisation that people normally try to avoid speaking to (in Sweden, that is, the UK ones might have the pleasure of talking to me tomorrow) and what can I say?
Getting back into the game after 7 years abroad is difficult. Getting hold of someone who wants to help me with my student loan repayments is even harder (how on EARTH am I meant to pay them back without an income?). There's not enough coffee in the world.
I have very little clue as to how things work here, I'm not even written on a Swedish address. I don't have money, I don't have work, I don't have time to sit about and wait for the right form to be sent out to me, or for the Swedish student loan people to go about their insanely dated ways of dealing with repayments (meanwhile they add more late charges to my loan).

Basically, this sucks.
But it's getting done, and there's very little emotional space to feel anything else when you're wanting to bang your head against the wall in pure frustration.
Please, please, please, let me get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment