Monday 6 August 2012

There's no men in this town

I need some kind of cheap closeness to start stamping out the physical memory of him.
But there is no one in this town which could live up to my (increasingly low) standards. No one who catches my interest what so ever. And maybe that's a good thing, I guess that at the end of the day you're not meant to pee where you eat.
Still.
I wish this feeling would stop affecting me like an open wound and develop into an itchy scab you want to pick until it falls off and your new, pink skin is visible. I want to leave the heavy, panic inducing feeling behind and feel happy again.
I'm so sick of missing him.

2 comments:

  1. Jag känner likadant, blir så trött på att hela min värld består av honom. Kan inte nån råsnygg smart kille bjuda ut mig så jag kan glömma bort honom för en kväll? Iaf lite hångel. Men jag blir så äcklad av alla andra, my mind is set on Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, jag kanner att det kommer kravas nagon otrolig for att fa mig att VILJA vara nara nagon annan. Och nagon otrolig man hittar du inte i en smastad pa vastkusten. Sa jag far val aka pa hangel-turné eller nagot.

    ReplyDelete