Monday 6 August 2012

You're my star, I pin you to my chest

I wish I could have all my friends in one room. I miss my UK friends so much it hurts, hurts more than I thought it would. I'm used to having them round the corner, used to weekly meet-ups and gossip sessions. Used to the support and the outlet.
And as I can't imagine flying back over until this wound has healed or until I have a plan (this whole life thing is turning out to be a lot more complicated than what people made it out to be) and feel strong enough to bump into him without a full scale panic attack I'm having to count of cheap flights for them to come over here.

SO. Really. Scientists really need to get on the case and provide me with some form of teleportation device. Preferably before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment